Because of its high functionality and flexible application, the MULTISTRONG cantilever rack is used in numerous sectors for storing heavy long goods. So MULTISTRONG Heavy is also available in combination with a shuttle car. Please ask for our special brochure.
- Racks for heavy load requirements
- For horizontal storage of long goods; storage of sheet goods and panels
- Hot-rolled IPE 160-300 sections, uprights and foot sections are bolted together
- Stand heights: 2000 – 7500 mm, (every 100mm possible)
- Cantilever lengths: 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1250, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1750, 2000 mm
- Cantilever load: max. 3,400 kg (profile IPE 80-140)
- Cantilever arm heights are adjustable in 100 mm steps (screw connection)
- Static load calculations are made according to the requirements of BGR 234, RAL-RG614/5 and Eurocode 3.
- Cantilever arms with or without deflector (device for end stop), useful height of end stop 220 mm
- Uprights with floor anchorings
- Surface: Uprights, arms, foot sections in RAL 5010 gentian blue, cross-bracing, end stops and small parts galvanized
- Suitable for indoor installation only
- Spacing: 1000, 1250 and 1500mm
Safety: The racks are to be set on a sufficiently load-bearing ground slab and must always be anchored to the floor as described in BGR 234, mounting material is included with the uprights. Load data are based on static, evenly distributed loads.