Built with just two building blocks (frame and shelf), can be used to build complex rows of racks for all applications in small parts storage (e.g. spare parts storeroom in industry and small trades, sales store in production-linked trade). There are two frame variants – can be supplied fully disassembled META CLIP S3 or preassembled META CLIP.
- Easy boltless assembly: rapid set-up without tools
- Extensive system accessories
- Shelf height adjustable in steps of 1″ / 25 mm for variable adaptation to the size of stored goods
- Shelves with 2″ / 50 mm pitch punch holes for attaching shelf dividers or mesh dividers (exception: 80 kg shelves)
- Starter bay: Nominal length + 56 mm Nominal depth + 36 mm
- Add-on bay: Nominal length + 6 mm Nominal depth + 36 mm
- Dimensional variants:
Standard shelf height: 2.000, 2.200, 2.500, 3.000, 3.500, 4.000, 4.300, 4.500 mm
Standard rack depth: 300, 400, 500, 600, 800 mm
Standard length: 750, 1,000, 1,250, 1,300, 1.500, 1.700 mm
- Individual shelf loads: up to 330 kg 1)
- Bay loads: up to 3,700 kg (S3 up to 1,380 kg) 1) 2)
- Surface: Galvanized or with additional plastic coating in RAL 7035 light grey
Safety: Racks with a height/depth ratio of ≥ 5: 1 must be secured to prevent tilting (for wall and floor anchorings, please refer to our storage systems order catalogue). Shelf / bay load data are based on evenly distributed loads. Bay load data apply to rack rows with 3 or more bays. Top shelf 200 kg max.
1) with evenly distributed load 2) Bay load data apply to rows of racks in 3 or more bays