META boltless shelving – just stick them together – and they’re ready! The extensive accessories, with side and back panels, doors, and much more, mean that the shelves have numerous possible applications in very many different areas.
- Quality: the shelves are made of strip-galvanized quality steel sheet for constant use and high holding capacity, available with competitively priced galvanized surface or additionally with impact-resistant powder coating in light grey (RAL 7035)
- Shelf height adjustable in 25 mm steps for variable adjustment to the size of stored goods
- Individually adaptable to your office environment with various shelf heights and widths
- Starter bay: Nominal length + 56 mm · Nominal depth + 36 mm
- Add-on bay: Nominal length + 6 mm · Nominal depth + 36 mm
- Shelf load: from 70 to 100 kg
- Dimensional variants:
Standard shelf height: 1,850, 2,200, 2,500 mm
Standard shelf depth: 300, 600 mm
Standard width: 1,000 mm
- Individual shelf loads: 80 to 100 kg 1)
- Surface: galvanized or with additional plastic coating in RAL 7035 light grey
1) with evenly distributed load
Safety: Single-sided shelves must be secured to prevent tilting, as shelf height is more than five times the shelf depth. Shelf / bay load data are based on evenly distributed loads and at least 3 bays.