Cost-effective quality shelving for fixed installations, bolted together entirely from the outside using an offset screwdriver.
- Can be used from either side
- Shelves with 50 mm pitch punch holes for attaching shelf dividers or mesh dividers (exception: 80 kg shelves)
- Simplified assembly using brackets with integrated thread and lens flange head screws (hexagon socket)
- Starter bay: Nominal length + 4 mm Nominal depth + 4 mm
Add-on bay: Nominal length + 2 mm · Nominal depth + 4 mm
Bay load: up to 1,460 kg
Bay load: from 80 to 230 kg max.
- Dimensional variants:
Standard shelf height: 2,000, 2,500, 3,000 mm
Standard shelf depth: 300, 400, 500, 600, 800 mm
Standard length: 1,000 mm
- Individual shelf loads: up to 230 kg 1)
- Bay loads: up to 1,460 kg 1) 2)
- Surface: galvanized or with additional powder coating in RAL 7035 light grey
1) with evenly distributed load 2) Bay load data apply to rows of racks in 3 or more bays.
Safety: Racks with a height/depth ratio of ≥ 5: 1 must be secured to prevent tilting (for wall and floor anchorings, please refer to our storage systems order catalogue). Shelf / bay load data are based on evenly distributed loads. Bay load data apply to rack rows with 3 or more bays. Top shelf 200 kg max.