Basic elements are based on the proven META MINI-RACK quality rack system.
- Good price-quality ratio
- 8 roller tracks per tier – adjustable in 6 mm steps
- Roller tracks can be separated flexibly using the available additional guide rails, to adapt them to the size of goods
- All of the top tier can be used, as there are no cross-braces
- Starter bay: Nominal length + 107 mm
- Add-on bay: Nominal length + 51 mm
- Frame depth: 1,300 mm overall
- Shelf load: 200 kg
- Bay load: 1,200 kg
- Goods slide automatically over the roller tracks down to the retrieval side
- Shelf heights are adjustable in 50 mm steps
- The small front stop bar allows crates and cartons to be taken out easily
Safety: Racks with a height/depth ratio of ≥ 5: 1 must be secured to prevent tilting (for wall and floor anchorings, please refer to our storage systems order catalogue). Shelf / bay load data are based on evenly distributed loads. Bay load data apply to rack rows with 3 or more bays.