Built up with just two building blocks (frame and shelf) to create complex rack rows for any storage application involving items of clothing.
- Easy boltless assembly: rapid set-up without tools
- Extensive system accessories
- Shelf height adjustable in steps of 25 mm for variable adaptation to the size of stored goods
- Shelves with 50 mm pitch punch holes for attaching shelf dividers or mesh dividers (exception: 80 kg shelves)
- Dimensional variants:
Standard shelving height: 2,000 mm
Standard shelving depth: 600 mm
Standard length: 1,000, 2,000 mm
- Individual shelf loads: up to 100 kg
- Surface: pre-galvanized
Safety: Racks with a height/depth ratio of ≥ 5: 1 must be secured to prevent tilting (for wall and floor anchorings, please refer to our storage systems order catalogue). Shelf / bay load data are based on evenly distributed loads. Bay load data apply to rack rows with 3 or more bays. Top shelf 200 kg max.