META MINI-RACK are best for storing large, bulky and heavy items. Shelf loads up to 600 kg and bay loads up to 4,600 kg are performance data that speak for themselves. The large storage spaces allow objects to be placed and removed easily. This and many other possible combinations make the MINI-RACK an all-purpose rack that is used in many different sectors.
- An alternative to the pallet rack
- Generous storage space for bulky objects, and particularly large and/or heavy items
- Storage position horizontal or vertical
- All-purpose rack – with multiple applications across different goods sectors
- Shelves adjustable in 50 mm steps
- Stepped beams with 200 mm pitch holes for attaching dividers
- Dimensional variants:
Standard rack height: 2,200, 2,500, 3,000 mm
Standard shelf depth: 650, 800, 1,050 mm
Standard width: 1,400, 1,800, 2,200, 2,600 mm
- Individual shelf loads: up to 600 kg 1)
- Bay loads: up to 4,600 kg 1) 2)
- Surface: galvanized or with additional plastic coating in RAL 7035 light grey (on request)
1) with evenly distributed load 2) Bay load data apply to rows of racks in 3 or more bays
Safety: Racks with a height/depth ratio of ≥ 5: 1 must be secured to prevent tilting (for wall or floor anchorings). The shelf/bay loads are based on evenly distributed loads. 2 floor anchors per frame.